Sunday, August 9, 2020

Proof That JESUS is the SON of GOD


Luke 4:40-41
King James Version
40 Now when the sun was setting, 
all they that had any sick with divers diseases 
brought them unto him; 
and he laid his hands on every one of them, 
and healed them.
41 And devils also came out of many, 
crying out, 
and saying, 
Thou art Christ the Son of God. 
And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak:
 for they knew that he was Christ.


How can you prove that JESUS is the SON of GOD?

Sometimes, you have to look at who isn't, to know WHO IS.

For a change, let's look at the enemyand what they're saying about the SON of God.

Why are they so afraid of JESUS?

What do devils say Jesus is?

Why do they try to usurp His power?

Why do they keep the world in darkness?

Why is there an antichrist, a deceiver, a pretender?

I'll give you another verse, as inspired by the Holy SPIRIT, in my search for EVERYTHING about God.

Mark 3:11-12
King James Version
11 And unclean spirits, 
when they saw him, 
fell down before him, 
and cried, saying, 
Thou art the Son of God.
12 And he straitly charged them 
that they should not make him known.


More proof?

Read about the man possessed by Legion, for he had many devils inside him. No man could tame him, and yet Jesus was able to heal him.

Read Luke 4:1-13 (KJV) when satan tried tempting JESUS for 40 days in the wilderness.

Why does the devil try to discredit the SON of God so?

Why does he do everything in his power so we may not see, or know, that Jesus is the SON of God?

As an infant, Jesus' life was already sought by Herod, as He learned the baby was to be "King of Jews", a "Governor" that shall rule the people of Israel.

But everything had been prophesied, and God led Joseph, Mary, and Jesus safe, away from Herod's plans.

Matthew 2:15
King James Version
15 And was there until the death of Herod: 
that it might be fulfilled 
which was spoken of the Lord 
by the prophet, 
saying, 
Out of Egypt have I called my son.


What other proof do we want?

For my part, I don't think I needed much proof.

My faith grew along the way.

Sure, I was taught in Catholic school that Jesus was the SON of God.

But it was only when I became a born-again Christian that I really began reading SCRIPTURE, learning more about JESUS, and developing a real relationship with the SON of God,  and the SAVIOR of the world.

I began to understand why He was the WAY back to God.

Are you an unbeliever?

Do you know the danger of such?

Why does it matter that we believe that Jesus is the SON of God?

Let Jesus tell you Himself:

John 8:24
King James Version
24 I said therefore unto you, 
that ye shall die in your sins: 
for if ye believe not that I am he, 
ye shall die in your sins.


I have many more verses to share with you about JESUS.

If your heart wishes to know Him, you're in the right place.

Please continue on to the next posts, as they show up, guided by the Holy Spirit of God, out of my LOVE for Jesus.


Image: Wallpaper-House

Updated 8 July 2022