Tuesday, September 1, 2020

How to LOVE Jesus


15 If ye love me, 
keep my commandments.

John 14:15 
King James Version


Have you come to know the LORD?

If you haven't yet, I hope there is a desire in your heart to know Jesus.

Why, you'd probably ask?

Because the SAVIOR is our "blessed hope".

But what if you don't know Him?

Then get to know Him!

We can start here.

If you long for something real, then your spiritual hunger will be fed by knowing Jesus

I'm here, among many others, sharing these with you now.

Why do we do this, in Jesus' behalf?

Because we love Him, and wish to share what we know about Him, through SCRIPTURE.

Because we care what happens to you, and the people you care for, too.

Only through the guidance of the Holy SPIRIT are we able to do this for you -- for it is the Spirit who teaches us ALL things about Jesus.

As a believer in Jesus, I can share with you, right this moment, the way to LOVE Jesus, through the following verses the Holy SPIRIT of God led me to, today.

Let the Lord JESUS tell you Himself how He wishes to be loved!

21 He that hath my commandments, 
and keepeth them, 
he it is that loveth me: 
and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, 
and I will love him, 
and will manifest myself to him.

John 14:21 
King James Version 


23 Jesus answered and said unto him, 
If a man love me, 
he will keep my words: 
and my Father will love him, 
and we will come unto him, 
and make our abode with him.

John 14:23 
King James Version 


24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: 
and the word which ye hear is not mine, 
but the Father's which sent me.

John 14:24 
King James Version 


28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, 
I go away, and come again unto you. 
If ye loved me, 
ye would rejoice, 
because I said, 
I go unto the Father: 
for my Father is greater than I.

John 14:28 
King James Version


The Lord JESUS is really very clear about things.

It is up to us to know Him, by the desire of our heart.

I longed to know God's TRUTH all my life.

Thus, I followed Jesus, happily and eagerly, like a child, grateful for the Holy SPIRIT teaching me that sacred knowledge.

And, as Jesus said, God sends the Holy Spirit to teach us.

I am being instructed each day, to my great delight!

My spiritual life has definitely changed for the better.

My writing blossomed, under God's love, and care.

God will let my writings reach whoever He needs to reach.

I merely write, from my love for the LORD.

If you can love other people, a pet, a favorite jacket, your favorite food, how can you not LOVE the Son of God -- the Redeemer -- who will return for His faithful, and to make war on those who have oppressed His people too long?

It doesn't make sense to refuse to LOVE the Lord.

The time to love JESUS is now, if you value your TRUE life with God.

Let us be grateful sons and daughters of God, and show we are worthy of His Life's sacrifice.

Can the world offer you a better choice?

Our peace lies in Jesus alone.


(Bible verses from biblegateway.com; image source: cepolina.com)

Updated 21 January 2022