Monday, September 7, 2020

A New Life With JESUS

23 Being born again, 
not of corruptible seed, 
but of incorruptible, 
by the word of God, 
which liveth and abideth for ever.

1 Peter 1:23 
King James Version


We were all born into ignorance.

We all think the world is the best there is.

How wrong we all were.

The BEST thing that ever happened to me is JESUS.

A year ago, today, I became a year older, but became blessed by the presence of the Lord Jesus.

Never again was I going to be ignorant.

All the education, wealth, and prestige in the world don't have Jesus in it.

If it did, the world would be kind.

We can all try to be kind, but unless the Holy SPIRIT of God explains things to us, we have incomplete knowledge of the things above.

Unless our hearts are open to Jesus, we cannot be given the Holy Spirit by God.

Our true birth comes from Jesus alone.

Unless we have been born of water and spirit, we are not born into Christ.

We'd be like any other human, who doesn't know Jesus.

But if we choose to know Jesus, wanting to be saved from our corruptible hearts, we become His own.

Why is it important to know Jesus?

Why do you need oxygen?

Knowing Jesus is like breathing.

Without Jesus, without His Words feeding us, keeping us safe from the devil's snare, we'd die, not having known the might, love, and glory of God, the FATHER.

Only through Jesus can we live a life worthy of God, the Creator.

The world will make sure you'd be lost, distracted, ignorant, unloved, but the Lord JESUS gives you the exact opposite of all that.

You'd be found, focused, knowledgeable, and loved.

So, I offer this new year added to my life, to the TRIUNE God.

-- To the FATHER, for creating me.

-- To the SON, for loving me.

-- To the HOLY SPIRIT, for teaching me.


The idea of life, is to be taught, by the most trusted TEACHER of All, the Holy SPIRIT of God.

Then, you will know who God is, who Jesus is, who the Holy Spirit is, who you are, what you are, what your mission is, why we are all the way we are, and what the future holds, no matter what the world may make us believe.

You will also learn to love, and to do all things with LOVE, because Jesus taught you.

Only through the Holy SPIRIT of God can we know all these things, as it is His TASK to teach us.

The only question is, "Is your heart open?"

It's been a year for me, studying Jesus' words, knowing more about Scripture, trying to understand Bible Prophecy, and listening to the promptings of the Holy Spirit.

I have a long way to go.

But, at least, I took that first step.

I look forward to forever with Jesus.

I cannot live without Jesus, anymore.

If you are curious to know how it feels, all you have to do is look into your heart, and see if what the world has offered you gives you lasting joy, serenity, comfort, and "security".

Has it made you a better person?

Who's to judge if you've become a better person?

If there's an emptiness, or lots of questions in your heart, then you are ready to know JESUS.

Speak to Him, just as you are.

He knows your heart, anyway. 

Make room for JESUS.

In my case, He IS the WHOLE mansion.

I had been trained in Architecture, but no way can I build such a house.

Only GOD could.


P.S. I really must be doing something right, for God seems to like this new post again -- echoing my very own thoughts, especially the last four sentences I'd written. Look what Bible Gateway's "Verse of the Day" reveals today -- amazing!

Jesus answered and said unto him, 
If a man love me, 
he will keep my words: 
and my Father will love him, 
and we will come unto him, 
and make our abode with him.

John 14:23 KJV

Additional reading:
"Bible Verses About Being Born Again"

(Photo by author.)

Updated 21 January 2022