Tuesday, September 7, 2021

It's been QUITE a JOURNEY

 

GOD said:

Jeremiah 29:13

King James Version

13 And ye shall seek me, 

and find me, 

when ye shall search for me 

with all your heart.


This post was written, for all who wished me well on my birthday today.

I had no idea, the overflowing love, from many people -- kin, friends, and friends of my mom.

Even an amazing surprise from colleagues in other parts of the world.

I am writing this post especially, for all of you who cared to post your best wishes, even when I had not met a number of you.

Because you love my mom, you love me, too.

God likes that kind of love, among all of us.

I am deeply touched, and most grateful.

But surely, mothers speak well of their daughters.

Even if this daughter is imperfect.

So, I thank you all, from my heart.

I have not been away from you.

I've been kept busy by the LORD, that's why.

SPIRIT and I have been working hard, getting the message out.

That we are to focus on JESUS now, for the time is at hand.

It's not by accident, this covid crisis.

It's not by accident, this chaos, and confusion, all over the world.

It's not by accident, the hardship, for most people.

I didn't know how, or when, I could finally tell you all these.

But today, seemed an opportune time to do so.

After 31 blogs, 24 books, and thousands of posts, it's time I shared my work with you.

You see, a day before my birthday -- as is a habit with me -- I pray to God.

Where am I going?

Am I doing the right thing?

What can I do better?

It's only when God made me born again two years ago, that things became crystal clear.

On 6 September 2019, He led me to two prophetic videos on America.

God didn't waste time.

He led me to Bible prophecy right away.

So, I studied the Bible for four months, with TONS of paper all over my room.

Pieces of paper, notebooks, anything I could write on.

For the Bible was talking non-stop to me.

Telling me about GOD.

Telling me about the HOLY SPIRIT.

Telling me about JESUS.

I did pray to know His WORDS.

EXACTLY as He delivered it.

I was like a very thirsty child, who could not drink enough, from GOD's fountain.

He made me write 22 books in 24 November 2019, all the way to late December 2019.

That's like 36 days of non-stop writing, as everyone was partying, traveling, working, tending to family, having fun.

And then, the covid hit.

All that time, God kept my nose to the Bible grindstone, for His own, perfect purpose.

And on 14 January 2020, JESUS led me to something super urgent.

Matthew 24:40

King James Version

40 Then shall two be in the field; 

the one shall be taken, 

and the other left.


I could not shake that verse off my mind.

So much so, it became the CENTRAL point, of all my blogs, and posts.

The time was at hand.

I had to warn everybody.

It was time to get right with God.

Even as He and His prophets had been warning for ages.

But what is a thousand years in man's time?

It is but a DAY, with God.

2 Peter 3:8

King James Version

8 But, 

beloved, 

be not ignorant of this one thing, 

that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, 

and a thousand years as one day.


I also learned that science agreed with SPIRIT.

"Where there's no mass,

there's no time."

 -- Dr. Chuck Missler


And, since God is a Spirit, He doesn't have mass.

Neither is He governed by time.

If anything, He GOVERNS EVERYTHING.

That being that, it only made sense JESUS could return for His faithful ANY MOMENT He decides.

But how many are awake?

How many are paying attention?

How many have heard the call?

Let it be known, God is in control of EVERYTHING.

That's why I turn to the BIBLE for His WORD.

His WORD is pure, perfect, and precise.

Proverbs 30:5

King James Version

5 Every word of God is pure: 

he is a shield unto them 

that put their trust in him.


I've always adored God.

I've always known He was IT.

But I never read His BOOK, for I was not His yet.

Any of you who know me well, know that you won't find me partying, or sitting at a cafe.

You'd find me at a bookshop.

A thrift shop.

A library.

Any place where books could be found.

I was a sponge for information.

I was looking for ULTIMATE TRUTH.

I kept praying to God about it.

He kept giving me dreams.

Those dreams started in 1997.

Jesus even showed up several times in my dreams.

I kept getting clues about God.

Even about the future.

Thus, the books on spiritual warfare.

But I was researching books written by man.

While God's BOOK waited for my attention.

Actually, God was waiting for my COMPLETE surrender.

The mind can play tricks on you.

Ego, especially.

Thinking you're knowledgeable, certain.

But every time I felt I was close to finding so-called ultimate truth; there was ALWAYS a piece missing.

Of course, the BIBLE was that piece.

GOD's WORD was that piece.

I know that now.

I've been writing non-stop for two years now.

All my articles come from SPIRIT, and thus, are backed by SCRIPTURE.

SPIRIT has much to share with you, that's why.

Plus, I'm being educated about SPIRIT, too.

The HOLY SPIRIT is the REAL TEACHER of ALL.

John 14:26

King James Version

26 But the Comforter, 

which is the Holy Ghost, 

whom the Father will send in my name, 

he shall teach you all things, 

and bring all things to your remembrance, 

whatsoever I have said unto you.


Now, my life is lived differently.

It's all GOD.

It's all JESUS.

It's all HOLY SPIRIT.

The TRIUNE GOD.

This I must tell you.

JESUS is the ONLY WAY BACK to GOD.

SPIRIT is the ONLY TEACHER on JESUS.

GOD is the ONLY FATHER.

JESUS is the ANSWER to EVERYTHING.

His WORD is BALM for the spirit.

And I've got proof.

EVERY verse in the BIBLE is proof.

Of the DIVINITY of JESUS CHRIST.

Of His Sonship.

His Lordship.

His Kingship.

The very things the world makes sure we don't know about.

Once God makes you born again, you will be SEALED by His SPIRIT.

You will never be the same again.

You will thirst for GOD's TRUTH.

And when you find it, you will be magnetized by the POWER of GOD's WORD.

As the LORD JESUS declared:

Matthew 22:29

King James Version

29 Jesus answered 

and said unto them

Ye do err, 

not knowing the scriptures, 

nor the power of God.


Let JESUS show you the way.

And I promise you, it will be quite a journey for you, too.

Especially the tired, the heartbroken, the lonely, the confused, the lost, the bitter, the sick, the defeated, the angry, the rebellious, the proud, the idolatrous, the depressed.

The very people JESUS came to earth for.

Luke 19:10

King James Version

10 For the Son of man is come to seek 

and to save 

that which was lost.


Luke 5:32

King James Version

32 I came not to call the righteous, 

but sinners to repentance.


GOD loves all of us.

JESUS did.

That's why He came down from heaven.

John 6:38-40

King James Version

38 For I came down from heaven, 

not to do mine own will, 

but the will of him that sent me.

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, 

that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, 

but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, 

that every one which seeth the Son, 

and believeth on him, 

may have everlasting life: 

and I will raise him up at the last day.


I prayed to know God's truth.

God led me to His Son.

For His SON is TRUTH.

John 14:6

King James Version

6 Jesus saith unto him, 

I am the way, 

the truth, 

and the life: 

no man cometh unto the Father, 

but by me.


I also prayed to God, asking how I can THANK all of you, for your LOVE.

This post was His idea.

For all who thirst, and hunger for God's truth, for an explanation of what's happening in the world, and for assurance, SPIRIT and I welcome you here!

Come, start reading this now.

And my go-to blog.

The BIBLE's time has come.

There is no more denying it.


Related material:

The LIFE of a CRAZY BORN AGAIN KID