Monday, November 23, 2020

FOCUSING on GOD Alone

 


I thought to myself, what would I do if today was my last day on earth.

I figured, it had to be something important.

So I prayed to God to please guide me.

As always, before I've even explored the idea in full, but merely asked the question, an answer was waiting.

I was to do what I originally wanted to do, which was to create a NEW blog, totally devoted to loving, praising, and honoring GOD, for such devotion and gratitude was long overdue our LORD.

Jesus did say:

37 Jesus said unto him, 

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God 

with all thy heart, 

and with all thy soul, 

and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first 

and great commandment.

Matthew 22:37-40 

King James Version


It just followed I ought to honor God with all my heart, more than ever.

(Of course, God led me to create another blog, which was of great importance, too, for it pertained to His chosen people.)

We're all so caught up in the world, with its temptations, and distractions, always setting aside God, thinking the world mattered, when all that mattered was God.

For two days now, I had been thinking about that word "distraction".

At how the world continue to revolve around it.

And at how they still don't see the importance of the end times, wherein JESUS can return at any time, and take up His faithful.

The signs were all there.

More and more the urgency for us to praise God grew, as the world steeps in confusion, manipulation, corruption, greed, and vanity.

I wrote about how Jesus prophesied all that.

When the Holy Spirit of God inspires me to create, the creation becomes easy.

In no time at all, I was able to create two timely blogs, a week from each other.

Please welcome these blogs that are of VITAL importance to the world right now:

The MAGNIFICENCE and MAJESTY of GOD

HONORING ISRAEL