Monday, August 31, 2020

My Work as Writer and Warrior For God

14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, 
the sons of God, 
without rebuke, 
in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, 
among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
16 Holding forth the word of life; 
that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, 
that I have not run in vain, 
neither laboured in vain.

Philippians 2:14-16 
King James Version


I love my work -- writing for God.

But I didn't know I was a warrior for God, too.

Joseph, my Bible teacher, pointed that out to me.

And it made me cry.

When something is so powerful -- from the Holy Spirit -- you recognize it.

And if your heart is true, you'd know, and you'd surely cry, too.

The things of the SPIRIT are powerful.

Your feelings, when moved by the Holy Spirit of God, signify your authenticity as a servant of the LORD.

I serve God.

I follow Jesus.

I am being instructed by the Holy Spirit of God each day.

The Holy Spirit teaches me everything about Jesus.

Jesus teaches me everything about God.

God gave us the Holy Spirit, to teach us about Jesus.

Can you see how it all works?

It's always full circle with the TRIUNE God.

God, the FATHER; 
God, the SON; 
God, the HOLY SPIRIT.

In school, they didn't elaborate about the Triune God.

Understandable, for it can be complex.

It's only when I became a born-again Christian, studying the verses the Holy Spirit of God would lead me to, that I began to piece the puzzle, and establish the BEAUTIFUL connection among all of them.

Then, my work blossomed.

I began to know who I really am, what I really was, what I needed to do, who I needed to serve, who to believe, who to trust, and what to work on.

God knows I like to self-study, so He worked with what He had given me.

He created me in the first place.

He knew what I was all about.

He knew how my life would be.

He knew how I'd turn out.

But He allowed me my choices.

Often, it was those wrong choices, that built strength, character, and perseverance -- testing the mettle of your spirit -- only if you'd allow it to.

Strangely, wrongful choices teach one the most.

He knew I was His own, but I had to go through so much challenges, so many errors, so many revelatory dreams, so much preparation, for my work to be established.

Forged by fire, my heart of steel melts in God's hands.

He knew my difficult life, was going to serve the work I was purposed to do for Him.

I chose Him, above everything else the world had to offer.

And I stood by it, for the longest time.

The riches of the world are temporary, and don't fill my heart.

If anything, they endanger my soul.

So, the decision was pretty easy.

I write about the GLORY of God.

I write about the GIFTS of the Holy Spirit.

I write about the MAGNIFICENCE of Jesus.

I write about Bible PROPHECY.

I write about SPIRITUAL warfare.

I write about SCRIPTURE.

I write about REPENTANCE.

I write about the NEW Jerusalem.

I write about COMPASSION.

And all these I share with whoever cares to listen, with whoever's heart stirs for the LORD.

God lives in you.

How can He not?

He breathed life in you.

"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, 
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; 
and man became a living soul."

Genesis 2:7 
King James Version


And now, that life is being snuffed out of us, by the enemies of Christ, in more ways than you can imagine, we followers of Jesus must pay more attention to the workings of the Holy SPIRIT, and hold fast to JESUS.

As always, the enemy's objective is mockery of God.

They cannot stand the PERFECTION of the LORD.

Thus, I quadruple my work.

And I put on my spiritual armor.

Yes, perhaps, I am a warrior for God, after all.


(Verses from biblegateway.com)

Updated 21 January 2022