Friday, June 11, 2021

A HEART for GOD

 


The LORD JESUS said:

John 14:21

King James Version

21 He that hath my commandments, 

and keepeth them, 

he it is that loveth me: 

and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, 

and I will love him, 

and will manifest myself to him.


Do you have a heart for God?

Then you will want to do right by Him.

You will want to know His will.

You will want to follow His commandments.

You will want to know about His Son, Jesus.

You will want to follow the teachings of His Son.

You will want to know about the Holy Spirit.

You will let the Holy Spirit teach you about Christ.

You will want to know why it's important to be born again.

You will realize the urgency of the times.

You will not desire the things of the world anymore.

You will want to know God's truth.


I've always known I love God.

But my love was imperfect.

I was imperfect.

The desire was there, but the way wasn't clear.

Until God made me born again, when I finally surrendered to His will.

By myself, I couldn't figure things out.

A piece was always missing.

I eventually got to know the LORD JESUS held that piece.

The Holy Spirit showed me all that.

Then things became crystal clear.

As born again, now, I know to love God, means to believe in Jesus.

He is the way, after all.

Until you've become a sincere believer, you won't really understand the simplicity of His words, which is mouthed often by many people, and yet, how many follow, and commit it to heart?

John 14:6

King James Version

6 Jesus saith unto him, 

I am the way, 

the truth, 

and the life: 

no man cometh unto the Father, 

but by me.


For myself, I've come to know.

Jesus is my ONE, and ONLY focus now.

He holds ALL the answers to the TRUTH we seek.

Through the Holy Spirit of God, we've created work for GOD's GLORY alone.

A true born again seeks the pure, the simple, and the divine.

I sought the treasures of the Bible.

Guided by SPIRIT, here are the articles we worked on:

GOD's WILL

SPIRIT articles

JESUS material

BORN AGAIN articles

WALK in the SPIRIT

FOOD for the SPIRIT