Friday, October 2, 2020

How the Holy SPIRIT Writes Through Me

 

3 And said, 

Verily I say unto you, 

Except ye be converted, 

and become as little children, 

ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 18:3 

King James Version


I don't know if you know about the Holy SPIRIT of God.

And if you do, I also don't know how He works with you.

But this I know -- how He works and writes -- through me.

When it comes to the LORD Jesus, I approached Him, knowing nothing, and yet wanting to know EVERYTHING.

So, He let me immerse myself in Scripture for a year, to familiarize myself with His WORDS.

Then He started showing me a different way of sharing verses with you.

But only because He knows my heart.

I like writing and sharing simply.

I like precision, and clarity.

I like God's TRUTH alone.

I like JESUS' words, just as He said it.

So, Jesus worked with all that, and I found my writing was transformed in a fun, and easy way, even as Scripture could be complex.

I approached God's WORD from the point of view of a child, eager to know what it's all about, and just reading Scripture AS IS.

It's good I'm not a theologian.

I'm just a curious child, eager to learn, eager to share ALL that Jesus had to say, especially in this day, and age.

A very good example is this post I wrote yesterday, from a new blog I created a few days ago.

I noticed this is how Holy Spirit and I work together:

1. He would inspire me with an IDEA for an article.

2. He would let me search for the PERFECT verse to accompany that article.

3. He would guide me HOW to deliver the verses to you. We usually focus on phrases or a word at a time. Just so you know, EACH word has GREAT power.

4. He would do the EDITING, and the finished article would initially look normal, until I'd find LARGER fonts -- as if randomly -- when I know it is by His direct, DIVINE design, wanting to emphasize particular words, and phrases.


So, my article shares God's verses, looking more like poetry, short, and precise, but fun, and easy to read -- clear as the light of day -- all because The Holy SPIRIT coached me to take it a phrase, or a word, at a time.

And then I thought to myself, why should I be surprised that the LORD would teach me that way, or have our ideas (His TEACHINGS) published in a quirky way, when He is the MASTER of WORDS.

Jesus is the WORD of God, as these verses would show.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: 

and his name is called The Word of God.

Revelation 19:13 (KJV)


1 In the beginning was the Word, 

and the Word was with God, 

and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; 

and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; 

and the life was the light of men.

John 1:1-4 (KJV)


14 And the Word was made flesh, 

and dwelt among us, 

(and we beheld his glory, 

the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) 

full of grace and truth.

John 1:14 (KJV)


That's why EVERY word from GOD has GREAT power.

And that's why I take it a word at a time, as if a child just learning her ABCs.

In the process, I understand Scripture so much better now.

God DESIGNED my learning process.

He is the ARCHITECT of ALL.

He will design yours, too, if you dearly desire to know His WORD.


"The Simplicity of SCRIPTURE" articles

(Verses from biblegateway.com)