Friday, June 28, 2024

ONE flagship VERSE

 Psalm 119:97

King James Version

97 O how love I thy law! 

it is my meditation all the day.


Ever had just one flagship verse?

The kind that describes you, and the work you do?

SPIRIT led me to mine, from an original 22.

Consider it a banner of your ship.

As you traverse the waters of life.

Consider it a guiding light.

That you may not lose your way.

Consider it a sign of growth.

A simplifying of life, outlook, and truth.

As the days, weeks, months, and years go by, it seems to be so.

At least for me, a born again workman.


It all began when GOD made me born again in 2019.

After 41 months, we had "22 FLAGSHIP verses".

Sixteen months after that, we ended up with just ONE.

Strangely, it was not even part of the 22.

It took me 57 months to get to that point.

Not that I was focusing on it.

But it happened today.

It surfaced on its own.

Just ONE flagship verse.


If that's a growing sign of wisdom, maybe it is.

If that's a sign of maturity, it must be.

If that's a sign of finally comprehending, it sure is.


The verse above is my main verse now.

It is a declaration of the work I do.

Focusing on GOD's WORD.

And delighting in it.


That one verse tells you all about me.

JESUS is the STAR; I'm not.

I have no other concern, but the LORD.

Meditating upon His WORD daily.

Making sure I get it right.

And being delighted at His laws.

Happy that, finally, I know things for sure.


That I am led by CHRIST.

That I don't mislead you.

That I don't need pictures anymore for my work.

That can be a distraction, you know.

The WORD of GOD suffices.


Most probably, you won't be seeing photos anymore.

No more images to accompany my articles.

A strange thing happened yesterday.

Some technical difficulties.

A warning of things to come.

What was GOD trying to tell me?

Pictures aren't necessary anymore.

The WORD of GOD suffices.


The WORD of GOD is so rich, what other thing would we need?

It is THE meditation, of ALL meditations.

When I pass on, that verse above suffices.

Not that I think I'd have any tombstone for myself.

No need to inscribe on any stone.

What would I need that for?

All GLORY is GOD's alone.

This article suffices.

I don't need any reminder of myself.

GOD's WORD suffices.


Grieve not for me, when I pass on.

I finally found my ONE flagship verse.

That makes me happy, and content.

GOD's WORD suffices.


Related material:

FREE of distraction

The TASK given me

The IMPORTANT articles

BORN AGAIN articles

AUDIO sermons