Tuesday, September 6, 2022

THIRD year as BORN AGAIN

 

Psalm 9:1

King James Version

9 I will praise thee, 

O Lord, 

with my whole heart; 

I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.


Today marks my third year, as born again.

THANK you for being with me, all these years.

THANK you for reading my blogs, and posts.

Without readers, where would writers be?

You come from all walks of life.

From many countries.

From many religions.

You may not agree with all I've written.

We may not share the same faith.

But I thank you, anyway, for being here.

Since GOD made me born again on 6 September 2019, I have not stopped writing.

SPIRIT had much to say, so I merely followed His guidance.

We cared about you.

We wished for you to know GOD's TRUTH.

That's why I wrote, studied, and shared, night and day.

I never got exhausted, even if some days, we'd write up to 11 articles.

I never got exhausted, even if we'd work at odd hours of the night, or morning.

That went on for three, straight years.

There was simply SO MUCH to write about.

We created 54 blogs in that time.

I can even feel a 55th forming in my heart this morning.

We also wrote 22 spiritual warfare books in 36 days.

The SPIRIT of GOD made all that possible.

I know I could write fast.

I know all it takes is for you to give me one word, and I'm off writing.

But I couldn't have written non-stop for three years.

There was a time, I didn't touch the Bible.

There was a time, I had no knowledge of Bible prophecy.

But when GOD makes you born again, the old you falls away.

SPIRIT made it easy for me to understand Scripture.

It's a delight connecting the dots.

He made things plain for me.

And I hope I was able to do that for you, too.

My source of JOY, and STRENGTH, was JESUS:

John 7:38

King James Version

38 He that believeth on me, 

as the scripture hath said, 

out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.


John 4:14

King James Version

14 But whosoever drinketh of the water 

that I shall give him shall never thirst; 

but the water that I shall give him 

shall be in him a well of water 

springing up into everlasting life.


These are crucial days.

It was important I share the Bible with you.

1 Thessalonians 5:23

King James Version

23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; 

and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body 

be preserved blameless 

unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.


As workman, I was tasked to write, and warn.

Wherever in the world you may be, surely, you've noticed how strange the world has become.

How nothing makes sense anymore.

Things will not go back to normal.

For it was never normal, to begin with.

But it's all been prophesied.

I'm merely here to tell you what JESUS commanded:

Mark 1:15

King James Version

15 And saying, 

The time is fulfilled, 

and the kingdom of God is at hand: 

repent ye, 

and believe the gospel.


John 3:3

King James Version

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, 

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, 

Except a man be born again, 

he cannot see the kingdom of God.


Matthew 18:3

King James Version

3 And said, 

Verily I say unto you, 

Except ye be converted, 

and become as little children, 

ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.


I will keep studying, writing, researching, sharing, and warning, for as long as JESUS wants me to.

I must not lose that anointing.

I look forward to the day all of us believers meet Him up in the air.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

King James Version

16 For the Lord himself 

shall descend from heaven with a shout, 

with the voice of the archangel, 

and with the trump of God: 

and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain 

shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, 

to meet the Lord in the air: 

and so shall we ever be with the Lord.


I thank GOD for today.

For giving me an opportunity to tell you all these things.

Every day is PURE GRACE.

We can only remain grateful, for the love.

And the chance at salvation.

We're all given that chance.

Only GOD knows the day of the RAPTURE.

Mark 13:32

King James Version

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, 

no, not the angels which are in heaven, 

neither the Son, 

but the Father.


May we be ready.

And may we be worthy of the LORD.

GOD bless you all!


Image: Clip Art Best