Saturday, September 7, 2019

Biblical PROPHECY You Will Want To LISTEN To


Revelation 19:10
King James Version
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. 
And he said unto me, 
See thou do it not: 
I am thy fellowservant, 
and of thy brethren 
that have the testimony of Jesus: 
worship God: 
for the testimony of Jesus 
is the spirit of prophecy.


I knew nothing about Bible prophecy, much less about Dr. David R. Reagan.

I was searching for God's TRUTH alone.

And what would God's Truth be without Scripture?

Yesterday, GOD led me to all THREE: 
Bible prophecy, Dr. Reagan, and Scripture.

Immediately, the LORD led me to the following videos on rebellious America.







Liked or reviled, we must admit many countries follow America's political, economic, cultural, and religious trends.

And that's why Dr. Reagan spoke powerfully of how this country has set aside God and how this will affect this country.

As Dr. Reagan says, he doesn't know the "time" when CHRIST will come.

But he knows the "season" when He will.

Here's another wonderful video where Dr. Reagan shares his "50 Reasons We Are All In the End Times":





Soon as I studied the videos, GOD made me born again.

After that, He put His SPIRIT in me.

The result?

We haven't stopped writing since.

We warn people to get right with GOD now, through His Son, JESUS.

Every day we're alive is PURE GRACE.

Without which, we'd all have perished.

But test GOD's patience no longer.



Related material:

Dr. Reagan photo: Lamb & Lion Ministries

Updated 26 November 2022