Friday, June 3, 2022

The SEARCH is OVER

 

John 4:10

King James Version

10 Jesus answered and said unto her, 

If thou knewest the gift of God, 

and who it is that saith to thee, 

Give me to drink; 

thou wouldest have asked of him, 

and he would have given thee living water.


I was once a very thirsty person.

Always thirsting for knowledge.

Always searching for truth.

That thirst was finally quenched, when GOD made me born again.

It started out strangely that day.

Where it seemed to be a fruitless day, everything finally came to fruition.

The HOLY SPIRIT of GOD led me to two Bible prophecy videos which started the ball rolling.

The knowledge that this is a very disturbed world.

A world waiting for correction.

That we are all steeped in sin.

That, only by GOD's GRACE, are we still standing here.

That JESUS is our only HOPE.

That He is our only TRUTH.

That LIFE springs from Him.

That He is the ONLY WAY back to GOD.

Many things the HOLY SPIRIT taught me.

Every moment of the day, for nearly 33 months, straight.

It's all on my blogs, and books.

The BIBLE has so many treasures.

Apostle John said something significant:

John 21:25

King James Version

25 And there are also many other things 

which Jesus did, 

the which, 

if they should be written every one, 

I suppose that even the world itself 

could not contain the books that should be written. 

Amen.


Now that GOD led me to the Bible, I am happy, peaceful, grateful, content, blessed.

For the Bible holds GOD's TRUTH.

The search is over.

I've found truth, through Scripture.

The Holy Spirit teaches me each day.

He makes Scripture easy to understand.

Especially if you have a childlike heart.

A very eager, teachable, open heart.

With no sense of pride, or ego.

With no sense of entitlement.

Just meekness, at how little we understand GOD's WAYS.

But through the Bible, we can begin to.

Living by the Bible has become my main focus now.

It tells me everything I need to be, think, say, and do.

To be acceptable in the eyes of GOD.

There is no desire to be accepted by the world.

There is only a desire that all listen to the WORD of GOD.

Before it becomes too late.

GOD did not forget me.

He knew I searched for Him.

All my life.

He knew, I wouldn't stop, till I did.

And He was just there, watching my goings-on.

Knowing how very thirsty I was.

Knowing only through Him, could I find nourishment.

I thirst no more.

John 4:14

King James Version

14 But whosoever drinketh of the water 

that I shall give him shall never thirst; 

but the water that I shall give him 

shall be in him a well of water 

springing up into everlasting life.


Isaiah 12:2-3

King James Version

2 Behold, 

God is my salvation; 

I will trust, 

and not be afraid: 

for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; 

he also is become my salvation.

3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water 

out of the wells of salvation.


John 10:10

King James Version

10 The thief cometh not, 

but for to steal, 

and to kill, 

and to destroy: 

I am come that they might have life, 

and that they might have it more abundantly.


Related material:

FOUNTAIN of LIVING WATERS

WATER of LIFE

LIVING WATERS


Image source: Unsplash