Monday, September 6, 2021

THANK YOU

 

Romans 1:8

King James Version

8 First, 

I thank my God 

through Jesus Christ 

for you all, 

that your faith is spoken of 

throughout the whole world.


THANK YOU, GOD!

THANK YOU, JESUS!

THANK YOU, HOLY SPIRIT!

THANK YOU, each one of you!

For reading my posts.

Being here with me, each day.

Learning, as I am learning.

About the invaluable WORD of GOD.

THANK YOU for being with me TWO years now.

That's 24 months, give or take 720 days, of non-stop writing, and sharing God's WORD with you.

Today marks my SECOND YEAR as born again.

SPIRIT and I have been writing non-stop since 2019.

A remarkable feat, only possible through the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD.

It's been quite a journey.

A marvelous, exciting journey.

Sanctioned by God.

A result of prayers.

Waiting for the LORD JESUS, to gift me with His Spirit.

So I can understand Scripture precisely.

And that each article written, is of value to Him, and to you.

And that self does not predominate.

It must be from GOD, alone.

SCRIPTURE was scanned, scoured, and shared.

With GREAT delight, for GOD's WORD has infinite treasures.

I will need several lifetimes to share with you.

But since the LORD gave me only one life on earth, and a future life with Him, I continue to be diligent.

2 Timothy 2:15

King James Version

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, 

a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, 

rightly dividing the word of truth.


2 Peter 3:14

King James Version

14 Wherefore, 

beloved, 

seeing that ye look for such things, 

be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, 

without spot, 

and blameless.


For His WORD must be shared.

Enjoyed.

And understood.

In the simplest way I know how.

That of being childlike.

Thrilled at my many discoveries.

Eager to share with you.

Knowing you will love GOD's WORD, too.

SPIRIT taught me how to study, what to study, which verses to use, what theme, and tone, to use.

He let me develop the articles, based on the subject He wanted written.

Precisely choosing the verses for impact.

He even guided me when to share it, with whom, and He delivered it to you.

To whichever heart the LORD JESUS needed to touch.

So, if you're reading this right now, JESUS WANTS YOU to be HIS.

I am grateful you're here.

Reading my work each time.

Helping me understand verses during the early days, as Joseph, my Bible adviser, did.

Hoping you know it's SPIRIT behind all that.

I, of myself, can do nothing.

John 15:5

King James Version

5 I am the vine, 

ye are the branches: 

He that abideth in me, 

and I in him, 

the same bringeth forth much fruit: 

for without me ye can do nothing.


Only through the LORD JESUS, am I able to.

For I always pray, to know His Will.

It's the only way to get Scripture right.

The LORD sends His SPIRIT to ensure the task is according to His Will.

SPIRIT and I work non-stop for God, and for you, because JESUS led me to a VERY URGENT matter.

It is the most immediate thing we all need to look into.

For the salvation of our souls.

Thus, every article, every blog, had reminders of it.

When you're born again, you will know, and understand.

For SPIRIT will make sure you grasp its importance.

The LORD can have us meet Him up in the air ANY MOMENT.

Would you be ready?

My writings prepare us all.

It was what I was tasked to do.

SPIRIT led me to it.

For we cannot bear one would be left.

You've been given that INVITATION from CHRIST.

Have you accepted it?

He doesn't need an RSVP.

Just SHOW UP.

And start paying attention to HIS WORD.

All the while, BELIEVING in the SON of GOD, who gave up His life for us.

And may the LORD continue to SHINE HIS GLORIOUS LIGHT upon you, and all who matter to you.

Ideally, we all matter to each other.

Just as the LORD JESUS had done.

Matthew 18:12

King James Version

12 How think ye? 

if a man have an hundred sheep, 

and one of them be gone astray, 

doth he not leave the ninety and nine, 

and goeth into the mountains, 

and seeketh that which is gone astray?


Again, THANK YOU for reading my posts.

Up until God's chosen day, wherein JESUS comes for His faithful, SPIRIT and I will continue writing each day.

And here's a blessing for ALL of us:

Numbers 6:24-26

King James Version

24 The Lord bless thee, 

and keep thee:

25 The Lord make his face shine upon thee, 

and be gracious unto thee:

26 The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, 

and give thee peace.


Related material:

The Most Intriguing Words of Jesus For Me

JESUS Can Return ANY Moment NOW

Biblical Prophecy You Will Want To Listen To

What it Means to Be Born Again

How Can YOU Not WANT to BECOME Born Again?

The LORD's INVITATION

JESUS material

God's GLORY blogs

BLOGS from SPIRIT

The RAPTURE

EDUCATION from SPIRIT

BLOOKS

KJV Bible