Sunday, July 26, 2020

God Knows the Secrets of Your Heart

12 Then said he unto me, 
Fear not, Daniel: 
for from the first day 
that thou didst set thine heart to understand, 
and to chasten thyself before thy God, 
thy words were heard, 
and I am come for thy words.

Daniel 10:12 
King James Version


How interesting that I found this verse today, from a Chuck Missler video I started listening to.

"...for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard,"


That was exactly what I had been doing for a long time -- I've set my heart to know EVERYTHING about God, and in the process, I got to know Jesus more, and I am being instructed by the Holy Spirit each day, or after each prayer.

I am living testimony that God hears our prayers.

Through faith, patience, and perseverance -- and always paying attention, and listening to the "voice" of God -- we are finally heard, and answered.

Some days, the answers are instant.

Other days, even before I've finished a prayer, the answer's already there.

Oftentimes, the answers come in a dream, and I'm supposed to piece it all together.

It didn't all come together until God made me born again last year.

Only then did I began to understand the Triune God:

God, the FATHER,
God, the SON, and 
God, the HOLY SPIRIT.

In the asking, was the giving.

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; 
seek, and ye shall find; 
knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; 
and he that seeketh findeth; 
and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Matthew 7:7-8 (KJV)


God knew my heart, all the contents, the quality, or the lack of it.

But He saw the real desire to know Him, and I'm grateful Jesus -- through the Holy Spirit -- finally made things clear for me.

Now, I'm able to understand the Bible, letting it speak to me each time.

I honestly believe all you have to do to reach God, is to pray to Him however you know how.

Become childlike, and trusting in God.

Make time to listen.

God likes that very much!


Updated 21 January 2022