Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Something God Likes

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: 
for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, 
and that he is a rewarder of them 
that diligently seek him.

Hebrews 11:6 
King James Version


I bothered God, night and day.

I kept bugging Him about His TRUTH.

I was such a pest, asking to know His Truth alone.

I couldn't accept man's truth, for if it were, how come the world is the way it is today?

How come, as that cliche said, the rich kept getting richer, the poor kept getting poorer? How come people were so corrupt?

Something was definitely not adding up.

The little I knew about JESUS then, showed how simply He lived.

How come, the world lived ostentatiously?

So, I kept going back to God, night and day.

Please, what was HIS Truth? 

I'd leave so many projects, work, and colleagues who I felt didn't represent kindness, and fairness, to others.

I didn't care if I lost money, or potential income.

I wasn't about to lose my soul. 

Of course, the world always makes sure true followers of CHRIST will be crushed. 

This world belongs to the fallen one.

My father taught me never to "sell" out, not for any price.

He showed that by example, as he faithfully served his patients each day. 

I'm glad my father was my teacher as I developed strength of mind and spirit.

Strength, by the SPIRIT, was to be developed later on. 

I didn't fit by the world's "standards", which didn't bother me a bit. 

This blog, which I created on 24 November 2018, is but one proof of that fervent search for God's TRUTH.

God finally took pity on this barnacle, who wouldn't let up, so He sent the Holy Spirit to my rescue, one day in September 2019.

That led me to voluntarily follow Jesus, as a born-again Christian, and the lessons from the HS filled my life for nearly 11 months now.

You see, God searches our heart.

The Bible shows many verses of it.

He doesn't look inside your pocket, or check your walls or shelves for your diplomas, trophies, or accomplishments.

God doesn't check how many cars or houses you have, or how much you have in the bank.

Neither does God care how many likes and followers you have on social media, or if you're a business, entertainment, sports, or political mogul.

If anything, those weigh down your soul.

God only cares about your heart.

Does your heart beat for Him?

Or do you beat Him out of your heart?

When things don't add up in the world, you will start looking for ULTIMATE answers.

That Answer has always been GOD.

Talk to Him in your own way.

He likes that.

Be like a child, and ask Him questions. 

Bug Him, like I did.

Keep asking God for His TRUTH. 

God searches your heart, for that fervent desire to know Him.

As I was in search of God's TRUTH, He, too, was searching my heart for my truth.

What did I stand for?

What did I wish to learn?

Why was this learning important to me?

What was I up to?

Of course, God being God, He KNEW all that beforehand, but He wanted me to surrender ALL knowledge to Him.

Nothing is hidden from God's eyes.

If your heart is true, and you really wish to know EVERYTHING about God, you can be SURE an answer will be forthcoming.

It may take time, or it may be in an instant.

Only God knows WHEN, or HOW -- for His own PERFECT reasons.

Keep your heart's desire focused on God alone, and He will answer you in a way that you alone can understand.

Stay away from people who say "they" are the way.

Only JESUS is the Way back to God.

6 Jesus saith unto him, 
I am the way, 
the truth, 
and the life: 
no man cometh unto the Father, 
but by me.

John 14:6 (KJV)


Precisely why God made me born again.

Jesus said I had to be born of water and of the Spirit.

Now, the Holy Spirit's been instructing me things about God, all by reading the BIBLE.

You see, God's instructions were there, all along.


P.S. It seems God likes what I wrote here. He "supported" my findings by showing up as "Verse for the Day" on Bible Gateway: 
1 Samuel 16:7
King James Version
7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, 
Look not on his countenance, 
or on the height of his stature; 
because I have refused him: 
for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; 
for man looketh on the outward appearance, 
but the Lord looketh on the heart.


Updated 21 January 2022