Saturday, March 27, 2021

The Path to PROPHECY

 

Psalm 16:11 

King James Version

11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: 

in thy presence is fulness of joy; 

at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.


Very strange how the Lord JESUS brought me upon the path to prophecy from day one.

That's been nearly 19 months now, and I am continually astounded at how the Holy Spirit guides me each day.

The volume of lessons alone are amazing, and leaves me all excited.

As such, I was led to create 24 blogs, as of this writing.

What am I to do when the Holy Spirit leads?

I merely follow.

And last night, we started a new thread.

This time on prophets.

I already know where this is going.

But I have to work on it, for there is a lot to study.

I remain true to God's Word, and I must be precise.

But I am grateful for the task given.

When you serve God, as a born again, you obey.

And yet, it's such a delight to obey, for God is TRUTH.

His truth has been the one I had been seeking for the longest time, thus, all the books I read.

And yet, He gently chides me, that I never read HIS BOOK.

Which I started reading in autumn of 2019, making my life and work blossom, in a way the world can never make it blossom.

If anything, the world and I are not on the same path.

I have chosen the path, back to God.

And I call upon you now, inviting you to do the same.

For the path is the only path that makes sense.

Especially in these times.

Wherein God's faithful can meet the Lord JESUS up in the air -- anytime God chooses.

Would you be ready then?