Sunday, September 8, 2019

My Continuing Education on Jesus


Most recently, Christ's spirit became even more powerful in my life after viewing these particular videos from a previous post.

It's like Jesus knew I was really ready to receive Him through Biblical Prophecy.

After all, who would fulfill such prophecies except this Son of God, the only True Savior?

Praying to God each time I do research -- that I be led to that which is only of Him -- I was now led at this stage of my life to the brilliant Dr. David R. Reagan's videos of the life of Christ.

What was the objective?

To truly know Christ in my heart, in the simplest and clearest terms possible, so I can share my discoveries here for all who care to know and to listen.


"The Nazareth of Jesus"



"Miracles of Jesus in the Galilee"



"The Transfiguration"



Updated 21 January 2022